Yes, PureVPN works perfectly with numerous Netflix libraries, including Canada, UK, the U.S., and Australia. Netflix is one of the premium streaming services that has become identical to online VoD streaming, which is proof of its popularity and invasive consumption worldwide. Netflix content varies from one country to another country significantly due to licensing issues.
The library of content available to you by default entirely depends on the country you are located in, so you will always be unable to access regional content due to restrictions. However, you can easily bypass Netflix’s geo-restrictions and VPN-blocking technology with the help of PureVPN. PureVPN is now completely capable of unblocking Netflix libraries US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, and Australia.
A detailed guide on how to watch Netflix with PureVPN in 2022
- Visit the Official website and Subscribe to PureVPN.
- Download and Install the PureVPN app on your preferred device.
- Enter your information to log in to the VPN account.
- Select “stream mode” and choose “Netflix’ region of your choice” from the Channels tab.
- Log in to your account, and you will automatically have access to the selected library of Netflix.
The perfect match: PureVPN and Netflix
When Netflix started its crackdown against virtual private network services, many VPN provides, including PureVPN, were affected by the VPN blocking initiative. Since then, there has been a cat-and-mouse chase between PureVPN and Netflix as the virtual private network’s unblocking capabilities are continually challenged by the former.
There were times when VPN service would be working fine for Netflix, and then suddenly, users would start receiving the Netflix proxy error when trying to access the streaming services through PureVPN. Many things have changed quite a lot since then. Today, PureVPN’s reliability for unblocking Netflix has enhanced dramatically. For the U.K., US, Canada, and Australia regions, PureVPN can unblock content from these regions with no hassle.
PureVPN can easily tackle blockers enforced by Netflix through a vast network of more than 6500 servers. Additionally, one of the coolest things about PureVPN is that it comes with a built-in streaming mode. With such a simple and robust feature, PureVPN is easily the best virtual private network for Netflix streaming out there.
Best PureVPN Servers for Netflix in 2022
To access Netflix with PureVPN, you should connect to specific servers ready for Netflix to unblock. These PureVPN servers can be accessed from the popular sites option in the server collection screen, where you can find special servers for Netflix CA, A.U., G.B., U.S. Let’s have a look at the table of most recommended PureVPN servers for Netflix streaming
Best VPN for Netflix
Can You use PureVPN's Browser Extension to Watch U.S Netflix?
Yes, you can use PureVPN’s internet browser extension t access Netflix U.S. PureVPN’s browser extension is not a full-fledged virtual private network app; you can expect it to fail sometimes. Unlike its desktop or mobile applications, its browser extension is similar to a proxy and does not have DNS leak protection. In general, to unblock Netflix, TechNinjaPro would recommend sticking with the mobile or desktop apps instead of PureVPN’s browser extensions.
Does PureVPN work perfectly with other streaming websites?
How to fix PureVPN Netflix proxy error on Android/ iOS?
The steps to fix the Netflix Proxy Error on Android and iOS devices using PureVPN are mentioned below:
- Subscribe to PureVPN.
- Download and install the PureVPN app.
- Open the app and then choose “stream mode.”
- Locate ” Channels” and then click “Netflix US.”
- Open the Netflix app and enjoy your favorite shows.
How to Fix the PureVPN Netflix Proxy Error on Windows/Mac
- Subscribe to PureVPN.
- Download the app and install it into your system.
- Launch PureVPN and select “Stream Mode.”
- Select Netflix US from the list of channels.
- Now enjoy streaming your favorite shows on Windows/Mac device.
PureVPN Netflix Not Working? Try These Methods!
Netflix no longer shows the “Proxy error” that it did when it detected the use of a virtual private network or proxy service. If Netflix detects you are using a virtual private network and connecting to a different region, it will let you watch content available in your country but continue to mask all titles unavailable to you because of geo-restrictions.
Basically, it would be like you are not using a virtual private network at all. This is a smart trick because you can easily deceive into thinking that the title you are trying to see simply is not available on Netflix at the time. You might not even realize that you are actually connected to your local library since the standard proxy error would not show up when connected to the virtual private network. But these issues can be easily fixed with PureVPN. If you are having issues, try the methods mentioned below.
Use PureVPN’s special servers
If you cannot unblock Netflix with one of PureVPN’s servers, it might be because Netflix is blocking them. To fix this problem, connect to PureVPN’s special servers found in the popular sites option. These are labeled as Netflix CA, Netflix U.S., etc. After that, flush your Domain Name Server by opening command prompt> ipconfig/flushdns> enter.
Use a web browser
If you cannot watch Netflix on your device when you enable PureVPN, you might need to ditch the Netflix app and use your system’s web browser to access Netflix incognito mode. With no cache linking you to your real geo-location, you will easily access American Netflix with PureVPN.
Contact PureVPN customer support
If none of the problem-solving steps mentioned above work, then your last choice is to contact PureVPN’s live chat support. Their support team should offer you the best solution to access Netflix U.S.
What Else can you do with PureVPN?
Video streaming is one of the features of PureVPN, but its range of features covers a lot more ground than this.
- Improved security and privacy: PureVPN is one of the virtual private networks with a clear no-logging policy that is perfect for privacy-conscious users. Additionally, it uses robust 256-bit encryption to encrypt all user traffic and data for maximum protection from criminals and hackers.
- Access torrents securely: More than 80% of PureVPN servers support torrenting. With its full speeds and top-notch security features, torrenting is a breeze with this virtual private network.
- Bypass Chinese censorship: Another significant characteristic is that PureVPN works perfectly for users in China. Although most virtual private networks have fallen due to the increased strictness in the Great Firewall of China, PureVPN continues to function efficiently on the mainland.
- Huge app compatibility: PureVPN can be set up on Roku, Kodi, Firestick, and routers. These are the additions to the main PureVPN apps for Mac, Linux, Windows, iOS, Android, and browser extensions.
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, PureVPN’s desktop applications can help you access Netflix U.S.
Yes, PureVPN is a perfect choice because of its robust attributes.
- Support for all devices
- Easy setup and interface
- A huge collection of servers
- Money-back guarantee
- It offers plenty of security protocols
- Ability to connect five devices at once
PureVPN is an efficient virtual private network for unblocking different regional libraries of Netflix from anywhere in the world. Overall, you cannot go wrong with PureVPN for Netflix streaming purposes no matter where you are located in the world. For more information, read our detailed PureVPN review.