You must have experienced that sometimes your computer gets stuck diagnosing your pc. It is common among windows 10 users that automated repair failed to fix their computer. As a result, you cannot do anything except see the Windows logo in diagnosing mode.
You have no idea how long it takes to diagnose your computer. After waiting many hours, some users tried rebooting to get out, but they reported that their PC went into a dark screen, displayed the logo, and returned to the Diagnostic PC page.
Now you are supposed to resolve this issue, and TechNinjaPro will help you with the best fixes for the problem. But first, you need to understand the causes behind the issue, so you do not end up here again.
Causes Behind Windows 10 Stuck in “Diagnosing your PC” Issue
It is complicated to find the real cause behind any windows error; therefore, TechNinjaPro has gathered some of the reasons that affected Windows 10 users reported.
As it turns out, various conditions might cause a PC to become trapped inside the Diagnosing your PC screen. Here’s a list of circumstances that might lead to this issue:
- Insufficient System Room – The issue can arise when the system does not have enough space to load all of the processes and services required for the starting process.
Solution – you should be able to fix the problem by booting your computer into Safe Mode and freeing up some space so that the procedure can go smoothly.
- System File Corruption – System file corruption can also cause the System Diagnostic tool to appear at every system startup. If the utility is corrupted, it will become stuck in a loop.
Solution – You should eliminate the problem by utilizing repair programs like DISM and SFC or System Restore to restore the Windows installation to a healthy condition.
- Faulty BCD Data – In more severe circumstances, this problem might be caused by corrupted booting data, which prevents the starting process from finishing.
Solution – A clean install or repair install will update every OS component, including booting data.
If you are stuck at diagnosing your PC screen, you will find fixes for that error in this article.
How to Fix the Issue if “Diagnosing your PC” Loop?
Your PC may become trapped in an automated repair cycle after installing the newest Windows feature update. The operating system continues indicating it’s diagnosing your computer, but no actual progress is being made. Restarting your device on its own rarely works.
Follow the methods below if you’re having similar problems.
1. Try Safe Mode to Fix the Issue
Safe mode is the first and foremost fi if you face a problem performing any activity on your computer. What it does in safe mode is that it allows a limited set of apps to run and allows you to thoroughly determine what is causing your computer to be stuck on diagnosing and preparing automated repair.
Follow the steps given below to enter Safe Mode:
- Restart the computer by pressing the Shift key and the Restart on the Power menu.
- After that, you’ll get to the starting options page.
- Select Advanced Options from the Troubleshoot menu.
- Hit on Startup Settings from the Advanced menu.
- Click Enter Safe Mode from the Startup Settings box.
- You will be given multiple options; for instance, you can enter Safe Mode with Networking or Command Prompt or enter a simple Safe Mode.
- Select the safe mode with networking to repair the stuck-in diagnosing your Windows 10 computer loop issue.
After this, you will be able to solve the issue; if not, then keep on looking for solutions.
2. Run SFC and DISM
As explained earlier in the article, this problem is most likely caused by System File corruption, which prevents the booting procedure from being completed. In most cases, all you need to do is execute SFC and DISM commands in Command Prompt to resolve this issue.
To execute SFC and DISM scans from a CMD launched from the Advanced options menu, follow these steps:
- First and foremost, restart your computer and start tapping any key before you see the startup sequence.
- When the Windows startup screen appears, select Repair your computer from the screen’s bottom-left corner.
- Click on Troubleshoot tab, then Advanced Options on the following menu.
- Now Select the Command Prompt from the Advanced Options menu.
- To run a System File Checker (SFC), use the following command and press Enter once you’re in the elevated Command prompt:
- Once the SFC scan is finished, restart your computer and repeat the procedures above to open Command Prompt screen upon system startup. When you return, type the instructions below and press Enter after each one to examine and resolve corruption issues:
|Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealthDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth|
After you have completed the method, restart your computer to verify if the problem has been repaired at the next system startup.
Try the following technique below if you still can not get past your PC screen’s Diagnostic when trying to boot up normally.
3. Update Drivers of Your PC
Drivers are an essential part of windows computers. If any driver is corrected or outdated, it will start creating problems. It may cause Windows 10 to get stuck in diagnosing your PC; therefore, you must ensure that all of your drivers are compatible with Windows 10.
In dealing with driver issues, Driver Booster is the most acceptable option for doing this task. Driver Booster can download all of the missing, outdated drivers at once and update them instantly.
Follow the steps below to get started with Driver Booster:
- Get Driver Booster, install it, and run it.
- Select Scan to have Driver Booster look for all Windows 10 drivers that need to be updated.
- After completing Scan, click on Update Now to install all the drivers on your PC.
Once the procedure ends, it will not cause the issue with Windows 10 at diagnosing. Now you are free to use Windows 10 smoothly.
4. Get Rid of the Windows Diagnosis loop Automatically.
Since it is challenging to figure out the cause behind the windows system problems, you should use Advanced SystemCare. It will not only find the reason but also resolve it automatically.
Advanced SystemCare is a professional program to protect your computer from harmful software, files, registries, and so on. To use the program at its best, you need to first enter into the Safe Mode. Safe Mode will be able to get the PC out of the cycle of Diagnosing your PC. Then you use Advanced SystemCare to verify the state of all pertinent objects on Windows 10 in case it was thrown back into the loop.
Follow the steps below to get started with Advanced SystemCare:
- Get Advanced SystemCare, install it, and run it.
- Enter the Clean & Optimize tab.
- Check the box for Select All and then Scan for the PC.
- After the Scan, Click on the Fix button to resolve all the system issues.
Once Advanced SystemCare troubleshoots all of Windows 10’s files, drives, shortcuts, and so on. Windows 10 diagnosis stuck will also be fixed.
This article is consist of the causes behind the Windows 10 stuck at Diagnosis Screen and the best solution that can be used to fix it.