PureVPN promotes a 31-day money-back guarantee, but is it that easy to get a refund? TechNinjaPro found PureVPN’s refund policy is actually hassle-free, just like ExpressVPN. However, unlike ExpressVPN that provides a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee that applies for cryptocurrency and Bitcoin payments, PureVPN treats Bitcoin payments as non-refundable, so you would not get a refund. So if you are used to making unknown payments, ExpressVPN is the safe choice for you.
- If you are canceling your PureVPN subscription because you think PureVPN is too expensive, it is worth noting that you can get 82% off after your initial 7-day trial ends.
- Need a virtual private network with a better zero-logs policy and faster connections? ExpressVPN provides top-notch security and online privacy. You also have the chance to use its 30-day money-back guarantee.
A Quick Guide to Cancel PureVPN Subscription
- Go to the official website of PureVPN.
- Tick on the Live Chat Support option.
- Ask for a refund.
- Give a simple reason for cancellation with your email.
- Verify that you have received a confirmation email for your refund and you are done.
- Next, find a reliable virtual private network to continue being secure over the internet.
A Step-By-Step Guide on How to Cancel PureVPN Subscription
If the short overview was not clear enough for you, follow the below-mentioned detailed steps. Now there are two ways to cancel your PureVPN membership. You can either contact chat support or get a refund through the member’s section. Let’s start with the chat support way.
Cancel Subscription Via Live chat support
- Go to the website of PureVPN and tick on the Live Chat customer support option located at the right side of the screen.
- Ask the customer support agent to cancel your PureVPN account.
- Upon being asked to offer a reason for the refund and a valid email, just provide both information as required.
- If everything checks out, the customer support agent should confirm that your cancellation request has been accepted and that you should get a refund within the designated time period.
- In the end, you will get a confirmation email once your refund request is processed. This step depends on the estimated time offered by the customer support agent.
Cancel Subscription Via member’s section
Users can also use the member’s section on PureVPN’s site to cancel the subscription. Let’s have a look at how this works:
- Go to the site of PureVPN and log in to PureVPN’s member’s area using the information you used to purchase the subscription.
- Once you have logged in efficiently, you can access the cancellation form. Just enter your credential along with some other details to submit a refund request.
- If you have done everything correctly, PureVPN’s customer support team should follow up on your cancellation request at their earliest convenience, but TechNinjaPro suggests users contact the live chat support to avoid delays.
Cancel PureVPN Auto-Renewal
If you are dreamy like me, you might need to opt-out of auto-renewal. PureVPN’s plans are by default set to auto-renew once the existing cycle has finished. This means that if you subscribe to a 1-year plan, your subscription will automatically renew as soon as the plan expires. Let’s have a look at how to cancel the automatic renewal of PureVPN:
- Log in to your bank account and navigate to Profile.
- Next, go to My Money and tick the Update option right beside “My Pre-approved payments.”
- Finally, choose the payment associated with PureVPN and tick Cancel.
This way, you can successfully opt-out of auto-renewal for PureVPN
Things to Know Before Cancelling PureVPN
If you are sure to cancel PureVPN, then the methods explained above should suffice to end your PureVPN subscription. PureVPN is a VPN service that covers a lot of bases. For example, many PureVPN servers support torrenting and P2P networking. So, if you are someone who downloads torrents regularly, then PureVPN can take care of your privacy requirements as well as deliver PureVPN’s trademark fast speeds necessary for a perfect torrenting experience.
If PureVPN’s torrenting offers you trouble and a streaming enthusiast, then PureVPN is a powerful Netflix unblocker. When it comes to Netflix US, PureVPN works efficiently at high-definition quality. Users in China experience the most issues when it comes to accessing censored content and obtaining better privacy through virtual private networks due to the restrictions imposed by the Great Firewall of China. PureVPN works perfectly in China and is one of the virtual private networks continuously finding new ways to bypass the geo-restrictions to ensure continued support in the mainland.
This VPN service provides excellent compatibility even with devices that are not as commonly used as Mac, iOS, Windows, and Android. You can set up PureVPN on Fire Stick with its dedicated application. PureVPN also provides a dedicated add-on for Kodi, which works for booting privacy and unblocking restricted Kodi channels.
Lastly, PureVPN has extended multi-login support for 10 devices, and you can extend this if you install PureVPN on a router. This virtual private network is also known to release a lifetime subscription plan from time to time that proves to be relatively cheap in the long run, so that is something to keep an eye out for.
So now your account is canceled; what's next?
So now that your PureVPN account is canceled, you might be looking to switch to a different virtual private network. There are many other virtual private network services you can switch to. The one virtual private network that provides fancy features as PureVPN is ExpressVPN. You can get more than 3000 servers worldwide, powerful 256-bit encryption, a kill switch, and security protocols to help you unblock geo-restricted content imaginably.
ExpressVPN also works perfectly in China. Unlike PureVPN, which provides only 10 multi-login, ExpressVPN provides 5 connections but it is still on TechNinjaPro’s top recommended virtual private network of 2021 due to its features and user-friendly policies. Other than PureVPN, ExpressVPN works flawlessly with Netflix, HBO, BBC iPlayer, Netflix US, and other VoD services.