It is quite easy to download videos from Facebook. You can not download the videos directly from facebook. Instead, you have to use third-party apps to download the videos from facebook. There are a lot of ways like you can get the browser extensions, or you can also download by copying the video link and paste it on the third-party sites.
In this article, we have handpicked the top working methods to download Facebook videos with no ads. You can also download facebook videos on your phone. Here are the ways. Just follow the steps.
How to download videos from Facebook on PC?
On PC, you can download Facebook videos in multiple ways.
Download Facebook videos using third-party downloaders!
In this method, you have to copy the video URL and paste it on the third-party website. Here is how you can do this.
- Step 1: Open your Facebook account on your browser.
- Step 2: Open the video that you want to download.
- Step 3: Copy the Video URL. To copy the URL, right-click on the video and copy.
- Step 4: Now open fbdown. You will see an interference like this.
- Step 5: Now click on the download button, your video will start downloading.
Download facebook videos using Software!
The Software that we recommend is Videoder. There are a lot of features that this software offer, and that is also for free. Here are the steps to download the videos from the videoder.
- Step 1: Download the Videoder from its official website and install it.
- Step 2: Now login to your Facebook account in the videoder browser.
- Step 3: Done! Now, if there will be any video on the page, you can download that in the resolution of your choice.
You can also download the videos by copying the link from your regular browser and pasting that in Videoder.
Download videos from Facebook on Android
You can use all of the above methods to download Facebook videos on your phone. To download Facebook videos using Videoder, follow the steps.
- Download the Videoder from their official website. You can download it from the Google play store.
- Now install the package.
- Login to your Facebook account on Videoder, and you can download the video directly.
- From the Facebook app, go to video options and tap on the Share button, now if the videoder is running background, it will auto fetch the link, and download button will appear.
So, these were the steps to download the videos from Facebook on your Pc and mobile. Just follow the steps, and you are good to go. Let us know in the comments if you face any difficulty.