One of the most popular life simulation video games is The Sims Medieval. It was released on 2011, March 22nd by Electronic Arts. The initial release was meant for Windows and Mac, however, on March 25th, 2013, it was made available on the Nokia Lumia Windows Phone also.
Our most admired The Sims game was reconstructed and was taken back in time to get medieval, thus the game was called The Sims Medieval. This version of The Sims taken back to the Medieval Age comes with brand new graphics, state-of-the-art features, and several advanced ways to play. The Sims Medieval will allow you and give you the liberty to build up an entire kingdom, develop your own characters (heroes), and take you on various quests. This game offers drama and romance in a land full of adventure.
- The Sims Medieval Cheats
- How the Cheat Codes in The Sims Medieval are Activated?
- The Sims Medieval Cheat Codes: Complete List
- Enabling The Sims Medieval Testing Cheats
- List of The Sims Medieval Testing Cheats
- Change Hero’s Level in The Sims Medieval (Experience Cheat) – Cheat Code
The Sims Medieval Cheats
The one most familiar thing about The Sims franchise is that we can use the cheats codes to have some fun while we play the game. The cheats on The Sims Medieval Cheats can give the users and players those kinds of abilities in the virtual world which can give you the satisfaction of superhuman powers.
One thing that should be kept in mind is that these Sims Medieval Cheats do not work on Android and Apple phones, these are only compatible with PC and Mac.
How the Cheat Codes in The Sims Medieval are Activated?
Well, it rather depends on what kind of platform you are playing the game.
- If you are playing on Windows, press Ctrl+Shift+C. In some Windows the key that works is Ctrl+Shift+WindowsKey+C.
- For Apple (Mac) you can press Command+Shift+C to activate the cheat console.
The Sims Medieval Cheat Codes: Complete List
Once the Sims Medieval cheat codes console is activated, you can enter any of the below-listed cheat codes and press the Enter key for the cheat codes to get activated.
When it comes to deactivating the cheat codes, you can do this by re-entering the cheat codes in the console and they will be deactivated.
|Motherlode (Money cheat)||50,000 Simoles|
|Kaching (Money for primary hero fund)||1,000 Simoles|
|ReRollQuests||Quests available gets randomized|
|SetKingdomPoints||Addition of your own willing quantity of Reputation and Renown points|
|FullScreen on/off||If ‘off’ then you will see the window mode|
|FPS||You can set the frame rate display from the right corner of your screen|
|EnableRespos||Your responsibilities will be turned ‘On’|
|DisableRespos||Your responsibilities will be turned ‘Off’|
|FadeObjects||Objects fade off when you go close to them|
|MoveObjects||You can move and place objects without any hurdle/limitations|
|DisableClothingFilter||The clothing filter gets turned off|
|MapTags On/Off||Icons or Buildings on maps will disappear|
|ShowAllQuests||All the quests will be unlocked|
|EnableLlamas||Llama Mode will turn on|
Enabling The Sims Medieval Testing Cheats
What are Testing Cheats? Well, they are the most powerful cheats that you can apply and enable in The Sims Medieval. You can apply the Testing Cheats in a considerably easy fashion and manner by performing a little/small editing in one of the game’s files.
In the previous Sims games, the TestingCheatsEnabled attribute was considered one of the most important elements in elevating the game to the next level. Enabling The Sims Medieval Testing Cheats can be done by:
- Shut down the game
- Make sure that all the hidden files on your computer are showing.
- Go to Program Files > Electronic Arts > The Sims Medieval > Game Data > Shared > Nonpackaged > Ini > Commands.ini.
- Right-click on the file and copy Paste it on your desktop.
- Open the copied (desktop) ini file via Notepad for editing purposes.
- If you look at the bottom of this opened file, you will see the following written text:
TestingCheatsEnabled=0(You can modify/edit/make changes to the file only if you have administrators permission)
- Change the ‘0’ written at the end of the text line with ‘1’.
- After editing, save the file where you placed it (in our case, desktop). The file type should be ‘All Files’ and not ‘Text Files’.
- If you saved the file as Commands.ini.txt, then you can rename the file by removing the ‘.txt’ portion of the file by renaming it.
- Now go to the original file and rename the file as ini. For a complete default setup if you want to go back to the original.
- As a second last step, move the copied/edited (desktop) ini file into the same folder as the original file.
- Lastly, run the game and open the cheat codes console. Enter:
List of The Sims Medieval Testing Cheats
After the testing cheats have been enabled, you can select your letterbox to bring up the cheat options by holding down the Shift key.
The following list will appear:
- Set Career
- Force Visitor
- Set Level
- Make All Happy
Now hold down the Shift key and select the option of Sims. The following list will appear:
- Modify Sim Traits
- Force Aging
- Add Sim to House
If you are in Ground View Mode, you can press the Shift key and while you are holding it down you can pinpoint a spot which you might like to make your Sim teleport.
When it comes to forcing events and opportunities, you can select the workspace of your Sim by pressing and holding down the Shift key.
Change Hero’s Level in The Sims Medieval (Experience Cheat) – Cheat Code
You can change the relationship levels, professional levels, and taits of individual Sims by pressing down the Shift button and Click on the Sim of your choice. This way you can change or promote a Hero in The Sims Medieval manually.
Teleportation and Building Cheat
The Shift+Click cheat can help you do teleportation if you click on the ground and will allow you to build on any lot of your choice.
Advance your Quest Cheat
The Ctrl+Click on the Quest objective will automatically advance your quest.