Cooking is an exciting task, which most of us enjoyed during the lockdown. If you too enjoy cooking and want to show your skills to the world, then uploading your cooking videos on YouTube is the best thing you can do to promote yourself.
Moreover, you can even use Instagram to promote your cooking skills. Still, all of this requires a bit of professional touch to the videos, which makes them look attractive and creates a strong impression on the viewers.
Therefore, you need a reliable video editor that can help you make YouTube videos with little effort. In this article, we will pen down an in-depth review of Vidclipper video editor for Windows.
So let’s find out more about its features, uses and more.
- What is VidClipper?
- Where Can You Use Vidclipper?
- Features offered by VidClipper
- How to Make Cooking Video for Your Channel?
What is VidClipper?
Vidclipper is a feature-packed video editing software for the Windows platform that helps you edit videos professionally without spending too much time learning its features.
This video editing software is free to use and has many effects, transitions, and overlays. Moreover, all the essential video editing tools like cut, paste, slow down, animations, and music can help you make your videos look more exciting.
Where Can You Use Vidclipper?
VidClipper is not used for just one purpose. It is a video editing tool that can help you edit all types of videos, whether it is an advertising video, TikTok video, instructional video, or a gameplay video for your YouTube channel.
Furthermore, Vidclipper can be used to create any video you wish to make, all you need to do is hit the right button, and you are good to go.
Features offered by VidClipper
Vidclipper has more than 300 transitions that can help you to add tremendous changes while switching from one clip to another.
Filters give a nice retouch to the videos that make them more beautiful and correct the color in some cases. You can try over 60+ filters and choose the one that fits well with your cooking videos.
You would want to display the ingredients and some vital information in between the videos, right? With Vidclipper’s text editing feature, you can choose from over 100+ text styles and add instructions in between the videos.
Animations make the videos look more attractive; with 200+ animations to choose from, you can select the one that goes along well with your cooking videos.
Adding subtitles with Vidclipper is very easy. All you need to do is select the time frame > click on text > Add subtitles and start writing the time frame’s subtitles.
Add music to your videos
To make videos more exciting, adding music is the right choice. With over 600 songs in the library, you will never run out of the right theme for your next video.
Make videos for Instagram
Instagram follows a different screen aspect, and if you also upload videos on IGTV, you can choose the 9:16 screen ratio for perfect width and height.
How to Make Cooking Video for Your Channel?
- Step 1 – Shoot the video using a camera: The fundamental and essential step is to shoot videos with a camera. You can either use a professional camera or your mobile camera fit on a tripod stand to shoot videos. You can shoot the entire video in one shot and later cut the unwanted part in Vidclipper using the video editing tools. Moreover, you can crop the video, add mosaic to hide the unwanted part, and do more.
- Step 2 – Download and install: You need to download Vidclipper from its official site and install it on your PC. Once done, open a new project, choose aspect ratio 16:9 for PC and 9:16 for smartphones.
- Step 3 – Import the files on Vidclipper: After you are done transferring the files to your PC, you need to open Vidclipper and import all the software footage.
- Step 4 – Add transitions: To hide cuts in between the shots, adding transitions is the best option. With over 300 changes to choose from, you can drag and drop the change on the timeline and adjust it according to your requirement.
- Step 5 – Add Text: Adding text at required places makes the video more exciting and informational. With over 100+ text styles to choose from, click on the text and select the one that you like the most. Remember, text can be added multiple times in a video.
- Step 6 – Add background music: If you have music of your own, then import the file and drag it on the timeline. Adjust the volume according to your requirement.
- Step 7 – Export the video: Once you are done editing your video, export it in high quality and choose your desired output folder. There are six video formats to choose from, and we recommend you select mp4 for better compatibility.
Vidclipper is a perfect and handy software for editing videos easily on a Windows PC. It is available for free and can create various types of videos such as vlogs, marketing videos, and instructional videos.