- Navigate to the YouTube application and tick on your profile picture on the upper right side.
- Select “Creator Studio.”
- Then click the three dots in that screen’s upper right side corner.
- Pick “Delete Channel.”
How To Delete A YouTube Channel on Mobile – Delete Your Channel
How do you delete a YouTube channel on the phone?
How do you delete your channel on YouTube?
How do you delete a YouTube channel on mobile 2022?
How do I delete a YouTube channel without logging in?
Follow the steps to delete your YouTube channel without logging in.
- Navigate to YouTube.com and tick on the account tab.
- Tick on Delete my account and tick again on Delete my account.
- Enter your password and verify the deletion of your account.
How do I delete a YouTube channel from my iPhone?
How do I delete my YouTube account on my phone?
How do I delete a YouTube channel on my phone without YouTube studio?
You can delete a YouTube channel on your phone without YouTube studio by using the Delete Channel button in the settings. Follow the steps to delete your account:
- Open the YouTube application on your device.
- Tick the Hamburger menu on the top left side of the screen.
- Pick “Settings.”
- Click “Delete Channel” at the bottom of the screen.
How do I delete a YouTube channel from my iPhone 2022?
- Tick on the profile icon on the upper-right side of the screen.
- Scroll down to “Delete Channel” and tick it.
- Tick “Delete Channel” again to confirm.
How do I delete a YouTube channel without an email or password?
Do inactive YouTube channels get deleted?
How do you delete a YouTube video from another account?
How do you delete videos on YouTube?
Follow the steps below to delete your YouTube videos:
- Select the video you need to delete and tick on “Delete” in the menu that appears on the YouTube site.
- Open up your internet browser’s history and tick on the “Clear browsing data” button on the top right side of your screen. Next, choose “on this site only” in the drop-down menu and click delete again.