- Turn off your device for two minutes, then turn it back on.
- Open your Tile application and leave it open for two minutes.
- Hold the Tile button on your application for 1 second.
- Your Tile should play a tune.
- Even if it does not, continue to the directions to activate your Tile.
How to Replace a Cracked Tile
How do I factory reset my Tile?
Can you reactivate a Tile?
How do I reset my Tile to a new phone?
How do you reprogram a Tile?
Why is my Tile not activating?
What does it mean when your Tile beeps?
How do I delete my Tile account?
Follow the instructions to delete your Tile account.
- Log in to your account at Tiles.com.
- Tick on the “Profile” tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tick on the “Delete Account” link.
- Enter your password and tick on the “Delete Account” button.
- Your account will be deleted permanently, and you will no longer be able to access your account.
Can I use a Tile I found?
Does Tile sell data?
Can I turn off iMessage on my iPhone?
How do I reconnect my Tile after changing the battery?
How do you delete a Tile from the application?
- Open the Tile application.
- Tap on the three lines on the top left side of the screen.
- Tap on “My Tiles.”
- Tap on the Tile you need to delete.
- Tap on the trash can on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Tap on “Delete.”