Google gravity is getting popular. It is a project by Mr. Doob. Google gravity is just a parody of Google original interference and nothing else. But you can have some real fun playing with it. Mr. Doob has created many such web-based programs, and the Google sphere is also one of them.
You can not access google gravity with any app or mobile app. But you have to follow a simple procedure to do that. In this guide, you can step by step procedure to access Google gravity.
- Open a browser on your computer
- Open Google.com
- Type Google Gravity
- Click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”
- Wait for Google gravity
- Have fun with Google gravity
1. Open a browser on your computer
So, click on the browser icon and open it.
2. Open Google.com
In your browser bar, type Google.com and go to that page. Do not search Google in the bar. Or on Google, you can not do the trick then.
3. Type Google Gravity (Don’t click on Search)
Now when the Google search page is opened, type Google Gravity in the search bar. Firstly you have to click the search bar, and then type the words in it.
4. Click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”
Do not click on “Google Search.” You have to click on the second button. Have you ever noticed this I’m feeling lucky button? It’s time to use this button.
5. Wait for Google Gravity
Depending on the internet connection speed, Google gravity takes a couple of seconds to load. Once it loads, you can see all the content on the Google search page to be fell. It is Google Gravity.
6. Have fun with Google Gravity
Now it’s your time to have fun. You can use your mouse cursor to pick the contents that have been fallen. You can also do a Google search using google gravity interference.
Google Gravity for Mobile Devices
Google Gravity for Android
Do you love the big G, the google? If you do, Congrats, it has now gravity. You can access the Google gravity on your Android Too. Well, you can access Google gravity using your Android Mobile browser. But if you want to access the Google gravity utilizing the app, things get pretty impressive. Here is the procedure to download the Google gravity Android app.
- Click on the download button below and download the .apk file.
- Now install the app on your Android device.
- Open the Google gravity Android app.
- Nothing to do now, the app will do the rest.
Frequently Asked Questions
Follow the steps to Activate Google Gravity.
- Open your desktop browser.
- Open Google.com
- Type “Google Gravity” in the search bar.
- Hit “I’m Feeling lucky.”
- Congratulations! Your Google Gravity page is Activated.
Google gravity is a parody of Real google interference. When you open the Google Gravity page, all the content on the page falls, including the search bar. This shows the Gravity effect on Google. The objects that fall can be picked up using your cursor or by touch if you have a touch screen.
Google Tricks that you must try are here.
- Do a Barrel Roll. (Roll the Google page)
- Askew/Tilt. (Tilt the search page)
- Zerg Rush. (Google search results disappear)
- Blink HTML. (Words blink in search results)
- Party Like It’s 1998. (Old Google search page)
- Shake It Trick. (Shake the google search results)
- Atari Breakout. (Play game in Google image)
- Recursion. (Did you mean loop)
- Google Gravity (All the content falls)
- Google Guitar (Play guitar with cursor)
Easter eggs in Google are hidden features of google or messages. They are a kind of inside jokes. The primary purpose of easter eggs in Google is to make an interaction between Google and the user. You may not find all the easter eggs at once. Here is the list of Easter eggs in Google.
- The Answer to Life, the Universe and Everything.
- Baker’s Dozen.
- Bletchley Park.
- Conway’s Game of Life.
- Play Atari Breakout in Google Images.
- Flip a Coin.
- Google Gravity.
Google underwater is related to Google gravity. Google underwater has an ocean-like interference on the search page. You can see fish floating in the water. You can also bring more fish by typing that.
This can be solved by visiting only Google.com, not any other country-based Google.com. You can search for Google on google.com and then the 1st result will be the solution, open that and you will see the “I’m feeling a lucky button.”
You can do a lot of ridiculous tricks on google for fun. Some of the famous tricks include Google gravity, Google sphere, Easter eggs, Google Rainbow, Atari breakout and Epic Google etc.
Yes, Google gravity can be opened with Underwater feature. Just search for the keyword “Google gravity Underwater”, and now the fallen contents of the page will start floating on the water.
Google gravity is a fun thing that you can use to trick your friends and loved ones. Once you will open the Google gravity page using the method above. You can see the page contents fall downwards. The fun part is that you can play with those using your cursor. You can also use Google gravity on Mobile devices by using the direct link.