How to delete Uber Driver Account Delete & Reactive
How to delete an Uber driver account?
Uber has made it a bit complex to delete your driver account; you have to call them at 18555939795 or email Uber customer support at [email protected]. They will ask some questions about why you need to delete your driver account, and if they are convinced, they might provide you with a $5 voucher code as an incentive.
Before that, there was a small contact tab on the right corner of the application to delete your account. However, that option is gone, and you need to call or email Uber to get your account deleted.
- Navigate to the Uber site on your browser.
- Open the contact tab in the upper right corner.
- Select from “driving,” “Tolls,” and your city name, and then tick on ‘Account issue.’
- Select “Delete Account.” If you press Delete Account, they will ask you why do you need to delete your Uber Driver account.
If you have a valid reason to delete your driver’s account, you do not have to be afraid. However, the best way is not to get “deactivated” or “suspended” in the first place.
Can I delete my Uber Driver Account and make a new one?
How can I delete my Uber driver account?
- Open the Uber driver application.
- Tap the three-dot menu icon. Click help.
- Scroll down and tap Account & Payment.
- Tick Changing account settings, then Hash delete your account.