Yes, you can delete transaction history on the Cash App. Follow the below steps to do so:
- Go to the Cash App and tick “More” on the top left side of your screen.
- Pick “Settings,” then tick “Privacy & Security,” and scroll down to “Transaction History.”
- Underneath “Manage Your Account,” you will see a “Remove All” button.
- Once you click the “Remove All” button, your transaction history will be permanently deleted from your Cash App.
How To Clear Your Cash App Transaction History
How do I delete transaction history?
Does Cash App keep transaction history?
How do I hide transactions on Cash App?
How do I delete Apple cash transactions?
Follow the instructions to delete Apple Cash transactions:
- Open the Wallet App on your iPad or iPhone.
- Click the “Apple Cash” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Click “Transactions” on the upper right side of the screen to see a list of all transactions made with the Apple Cash App.
- Swipe left over an individual transaction to expose three choices: Archive, Delete, and Details.