If you’re looking for solutions for your iOS or Android, you may have found the right spot. Here are some best tips and tricks for Android and iOS that are fully working and often asked.
- Clearing cache on Android Phones
- How to clear the cache on Samsung S8?
- How to Clear cache on Samsung S9?
- An alternate way to clear cache
- Bring back the Swiped Away Notifications
- How to edit your Memoji?
- Hide your Pictures
Clearing cache on Android Phones
If you are an Android user, you’re in the right place. Many Android users face the problem where the phone is as slow as a snail, and clearing the cache seems to be the only option to revive it other than the factory Reset. Too many applications can often be responsible for your Samsung S8 or S9 not working normally or run slow or some hangs, freezes, and whatnot. Well, there’s a solution to almost every problem. Two different troubleshooting ways only require a couple of minutes. Let’s get started on how to clear the cache on Samsung S8 and how to remove the cache on Samsung S9.
How to clear the cache on Samsung S8?
If a particular application is causing a problem that you are aware of, this is how you can resolve the issue
- Go to the Settings
- Go to the App Manager.
- Select the app to clear the cache.
- For the selected app, find the app info.
- Select Clear Cache (This is generally below the Storage.)
If you want to clear the cache for all apps, then this is how you can do it.
- Go to Settings
- Go to Storage
- Select the Cached Data to clear all the apps simultaneously.
How to Clear cache on Samsung S9?
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to clear the cache on Samsun S9.
- Open the Settings in-app menu and tap on Apps
- Select all of the apps in the top left.
- It can also be done using the dropdown icon on the top right and then select all the apps.
- Find and select apps you want to clear cache for.
- If you are unable to find the application system, tap the Menu icon.
- Select Show System Apps.
- Tap the storage option and continue tapping “clear cache.”
An alternate way to clear cache
- Go to the app’s screen.
- Go to the Settings menu and select Device Maintenance.
- Go to Storage.
- Tap on Clean Now.
Bring back the Swiped Away Notifications
It happens mostly that you accidentally swiped away one of the notifications that you didn’t want to, and now it’s bothering you. What was it, but you are not sure. Well, if you’re going to see your lost or recent notifications on Android, you’re one lucky man. This is possible. Here’s how you can bring back the swiped away announcements.
- Tap and hold on the home screen, screen-adjusting pop up will appear
- Tap Widgets and select the Settings shortcut.
- Drag and drop this icon on the home screen
- A list will pop up when you drop the shortcut.
- Tap Notification logs from that list, and it will show you the Android notifications history.
How to edit your Memoji?
Editing Memoji is not rocket science. It’s as easy as A.B.C. Yet most users seek an answer to one question, and that is how to edit your Memoji. The reason for that is, there are no settings or optimization options for editing Memoji in the set. Fortunately, we’ve got a trick and an answer for you on how to edit your Memoji.
- Open message app.
- Tap any conversation.
- Tap the Monkey (Memoji) icon below the keypad
- Tap three dots in the lower-left corner.
- Tap Edit
Great, if you’ve made it this far, you then know exactly what to do now. Customize/edit your Memoji once again, and you’re good to go.
Hide your Pictures
People always like to, but sometimes one could have to pass their phone on to someone else’s hands for millions of reasons. And if the phone is passed on for viewing photos that they took, you would not like them to see your personal and private photos. Well, luckily, there’s a trick to hide your images in plain sight. Here’s how you can hide your personal photos.
- Open photos
- Select images you want to hide
- Tap Share icon
- Select Hide
Yes, it’s that simple. As the confirmation message appears, your selected pictures will vanish from every location, but you can access them in the Hidden album in your albums that only you can see when enabled by you.