iTunes is an Apple software that is used to manage Music, movies, transfer data, and other essential tasks, but recently in the new macOS Catalina update, Apple has replaced Itunes on Mac with three different apps (Apple Music, Apple Tv, Podcast). However, the company has not released any update for the windows, but it will not be too long until it does.
There is no doubt that these apps have indeed increased the hassle of the users and they are now required to manage multiple apps. That is why you need an iTunes Alternative, which can help you get all those jobs done with a single app. So, for this very specific reason, we have come up with the best five iTunes Alternatives that could help you manage data on your Windows and Mac efficiently.
Without further wasting your time, let’s get on with our rundown of the best iTunes Alternative in 2021.
The Best iTunes Alternative Rundown
WALTR 2 is the best iTunes alternative that can be used to easily transfer any type of music files, video files, PDFs, and audiobooks with just a drag-drop feature to iPhone/iPad.
If you are worried that the files you are transferring will not be compatible with the device, then don’t be because WALTR 2 can convert the files into any desired format during the transfer. To give you an example of the wide range of formats that it supports, the list includes MKV, Mp4, AVI, MOV, MP3, APE, AAC, AIFF, and many more.
Another great advantage of using this App is that the files you transfer to the device will go to pre-installed apps on your phone; for instance, if you have transferred a video file, you will find the file in the video app. The app is so easy to use that you can transfer any files in just a few minutes with simple steps and to give you a more in-depth understanding, here is a step-by-step guide.
- Step 1: The first thing you need to do is download the WALTR 2 app and follow the installation wizard to install it on your computer. The app is free to download and gives you a one-day free trial to test out the features, but after that, you have to pay to use the WALTR 2 app.
- Step 2: After installing the app, plug in your cable to connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer. There is a Wireless way to connect, and for that, you need to turn on your Wi-Fi but remember your Phone and PC must be on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Step 3: Once you are done connecting your phone, drag the files that you need to transfer to your phone and drop them into the app’s interface. There is a progress bar on the screen, which will tell you how much time it will take to transfer the files, and it does not take much.
- Step 4: Now go to the location where you transferred the file and open it; this is how simple it is to transfer any file using the WALTR 2 application.
- Can transfer any type of file
- Convert the files into compatible Apple formats
- It supports a wide range of formats
- Wireless Transfer
- No loss of quality while transferring files
- Compatible with both windows and mac
- The Wi-Fi Wireless function sometimes does not work
TunesGO is one of the new iTunes alternatives that can help you transfer, manage your iPhone/iPad data (songs, photos, videos. contacts, messages, and more) to both Mac and Windows operating systems.
One of the biggest advantages of using the app is that it lets you make your ringtone and Gifs. Moreover, you can also back up your files in case you do not want to use the cloud for this purpose.
- Can transfer the files in a straightforward way
- It helps you to make your ringtones and Gifs
- It helps you to backup your data
- It also removes duplicate tracks
- Sometimes the app fails to fix the music tag accurately
If you want an iTunes Alternative that can help you manage your Music files, then you should go with the MusicBee as it is one of the fastest tools to sync your music across all of the devices.
The thing that makes MusicBee stand out from the rest is it works with Podcasts, web radio stations, and Soundcloud integrations. The platform is enhanced with so many rich features; for instance, it allows the users to add many visualization effects whenever they want to access the media files.
- Can sync your music files across all devices
- It contains a 15 band equalizer that adjusts highs and lows
- Playback feature available
- Flexible in terms of device compatibility
- The app does not work well with many files
PodTrans, like its name, is a software that lets the users transfer any music file from the computer to their iPod devices, and the best thing about the app is you don’t need to install iTunes to make the transfer. The app features a drag and drop option meaning you just have to drag and drop the files to remove or add them. Podtrans also lets the users download any online videos directly to the Apple device. You would not have to pay a cent to get all these features.
- Light and easy to use interface
- Lets you transfer the files in a breeze
- You Do not have to install iTunes to make a transfer
- Free to use
- The app can be buggy sometimes, meaning it may crash or freeze when opening a big file
Dr Fone is another iTunes Alternative that can help you transfer all types of data (Music, videos, apps) into your Apple devices. Not only this, but the app also allows the users to create backups, restore data from the device, transfer contacts, or repair any bugs such as iPhone stuck in recovery mode.
The best part about the app is that it will manage, import or export, and organize every type of song/playlist without limitations. It is an easy-to-use app, and it will not take too much of your time while transferring the data from your computer to your Apple device.
- It lets you transfer all type of data
- It lets you create backups
- Restore deleted data from the device
- Resolves bugs in the phone
- It supports iPhone and above models
- It is a bit expensive
- The app also lacks proper file management tools
Which one should you use?
Out of all the iTunes Alternatives that we have mentioned, WALTR 2 is the best as it allows the users to perform all kinds of functions that iTunes performs.
iTunes can be slow sometimes, whereas WALTR 2 performs the operations quickly, and the friendly interface can help you transfer files easily. WALTR 2 offers a 24 hours free trial to test its function, so go on and download the app on your computer and check its features.
As we know, iTunes was Apple’s best app to manage data, but now the app has been divided into three applications. It is a need of time to find the perfect iTunes alternative for yourself, and with so many apps in the market right now, it becomes tough to find the ideal one. We have made this list for that very purpose.
By now, we are hopeful that you have found the best iTunes alternative from our list. In case you did not, go through our guide again and read about all the iTunes alternatives that we have mentioned.