Fix a web page downloading error
Clear the cache with Ctrl’s F5You can Hard Refresh clear your browser’s cache by clicking a combination of Ctrl and F5 keys. You can also manually clean Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
Remove the proxy
- Press the Windows and R button, then type in “inetcpl.cpl” and press the Input key to open Internet Properties.
- Then go to the Connection tab and select your local network settings.
- Check the proxy for your local network and make sure you check automatically to set the settings.
- Click OK, then “Apply” and restart your computer.
DNS reset, Winsock relief, and TCP/IP reliefSometimes websites are not allowed because the DNS on your PC still remembers the old IP. So be sure to clean up the DNS, reset Winsock, and reset the TCP/IP. You can also use our free FixWin program to perform these three operations with one click.
Use Google’s public DNSYou can use Google Public DNS and see if it’s right for you. You need to explicitly change the DNS settings in your operating system using DNS IP addresses. This will ensure that the IP address correctly resolves the website name.
For publishers and site ownersIf you own a site, check to see if your site uses multiple caching services. For example, if you use MaxCDN and Sucuri for security and Ezoic for advertising, you can check out cache plugins. Maybe you want to clear the entire CDN cache and see if it helps. If all else fails, contact CDN Support.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to fix the origin encountered an issue loading this page?
You can easily resolve this issue via accessing the Origin Data Folder and Deleting the Cache Files. Various users who got affected because of that problem gave back feedback that their issue got resolved by removing cache and restarting their computer.
What do you mean by Origin error?
At any given time when an Origin server is not able to provide the site to Ezoic’s server, then the Origin error arrives. There can be several reasons for the Origin error to arise, it can be because the site is down at your host or some other factor. In any case, Ezoic server will not be able to help.
Why Origin online not currently available?
You can check the correct date and time to solve this issue. If your date and time is not correct, the error of “Origin online login is currently unavailable” will arise.
Origin is not working?
- Perform a Clean Boot by restarting your Router/Modem.
- You must make sure that UAC is enabled and set to notify.
- Now, download Origin (latest version).
- Install the client.
- Run the setup file (with administrative rights).
What to do when Origin is not working?
- Update Graphics Driver to latest version.
- Run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.
- Delete Cache Files in Origin
- Clean Boot
- Perform a Windows Update
- Delete and Install Origin’s latest version
- Open your antivirus application and add Origin there as exception.
Can Windows 10 run Origin?
Origin is definitely compatible with Windows 10 and need the minimum requirements of Windows 7.
What version of Mac needed for Origin?
You can experience all of the features of Origin on macOS X Mavericks 10.9 or higher. The makers of Origin recommends that one must use the latest version of macOS available.